Mudjacking is a safe, cost effective method we use to level misaligned concrete slabs. Atlas Mudjacking is quick and efficient.
Consider Mudjacking instead of replacing concrete where voids are present. The savings are significant.
- Mudjacking is 1/3 to 1/2 the cost of replacement
- Eliminates tripping hazards and drainage problems
- No color change in concrete (old and new)
- Absolutely no damage to your landscape
- Work completed in hours, not days
The right solution, for the right problem – The Atlas Advantage
Mudjacking is a method used to repair interior foundation failures. We first cover the floor with plastic coverings. Signs such as a slope or sunken spot in flooring are usually caused by voids underneath them.
Mudjacking is the repair for this type of problem. Upon completion the floor is raised as needed.
- Cost effective
- Easy on your home
- Excellent method for filling voids
Small and compact hole
A small 2” hole is drilled in the slab.
Pumping of Material
A nozzle is secured to the hole to carry slurry set to the proper consistency. The voids are filled and the slab is raised to acceptable tolerances.
Problem is Solved
Completed in Hours
The small hole is patched and the room is restored and problem resolved.